Charles A. Jones Career and Education CenterLocation Detail Page
Class, Job Skills & Programs
- A+/CISCO (CCENT)/Network + Preparation Program
- Anatomy and Physiology (Vocational Nurse Prerequisite)
- CNA Continuing Education Hours
- Court Reporting / Court Reporter Program
- Court Reporting Test Preparation
- ESL (English as a Second Language)
- ESL for Citizenship Preparation
- Heating, Ventilation & Air Conditioning Program
- High School Equivalency: Test Prep Classes & Testing Site
- HSE (High School Equivalency) Preparation
- Human Growth and Development (Vocational Nurse Prerequisite)
- Math for Medications (Vocational Nurse Prerequisite)
- Medical Terminology (Vocational Nurse Prerequisite)
- Medical/Clinical Assistant Program
- Nursing Assistant Program
- Nutrition (Vocational Nurse Prerequisite)
- Pharmacology Introduction (Vocational Nurse Prerequisite)
- Pharmacy Technician Program
- Psychology Introduction (Vocational Nurse Prerequisite)
- Vocational Nurse Program
- CAREER TRAINING: All prospective full-time students for our career training programs must attend orientation before registering. The orientation and assessment testing are held each Wednesday at 8:15 a.m.
- HSE/ABE/ESL: High school equivalency preparation, adult basic education, or ESL English classes require a placement assessment to register.
- All registrations require a valid form of a government issued photo ID (e.g. valid driver's license, passport, residency card, student or work visa, etc.). Please check with the main office for testing schedule and availability.
- See our program catalog at http://www.caj.scusd.edu for further information.
- Our Vocational Nursing program is accredited by the State of California’s Board of Vocational Nursing and Psychiatric Technicians (BVNPT)
- The Pharmacy Technician program is accredited by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacist (ASHP).
- Additionally, CAJ is recognized and approved by many agencies to qualify our graduating students for national, state, or industry exams in their field of training, including: CISCO Systems, the California Certifying Board for Medical Assistants (CCMA), the California Department of Public Health, the California Court Reporters Board, the American Board of Optician (ABO), and the National Contact Lens Examiners (NCLE)
5451 Lemon Hill Ave
Sacramento, CA 95824